Applications are officially open for the 2022 Level-Up Mentoring Programme!
What is mentoring?
Mentoring is a way to help people develop more effectively. It is a relationship designed between the mentor and mentee to build confidence and support the mentee so they are able to take control of their own development and future.
What is the Level-Up Mentoring Programme?
The Mentoring Programme is designed to help mentees utilise the power of mentoring to accelerate their personal and professional development in order to achieve their career goals. It will be led by award-winning Goal 17, world leaders in developing mentoring programmes, who will work in partnership with WFE and the Miss Kick Foundation.
Who can apply?
Applications are open to all female footballers aged 18 and over.
What is included?
The six-month Programme will commence on the 15th March 2022 and will include
- Mentees will be paired with one of the Mentors for a minimum of six sessions (one per month).
- A one-hour remote training session to help you prepare for your mentoring experience, find your mentor, support you and your mentor and launch your partnership.
- Six months’ support from our mentoring experts, Goal17.
- Comprehensive training for mentors including the opportunity to complete the Oxford Brookes University mentoring qualification.
- A graduation event on the 15th September 2022.
What are the benefits?
- An opportunity to create your own personalised mentoring plan, whilst clarifying your goals and ambitions for the programme.
- Discover how to identify, approach and secure a senior-level mentor.
- Award-winning expert training will be offered to all mentors from Goal17, to ensure they are best prepared to support their mentees.
- Experience empowerment through mentoring.
- Develop your leadership and communication skills, heighten your self-awareness and create an ability to lead your own development both on and off the field of play.
- Connect and network with other aspiring players and leaders in women’s football.
How to apply?
Prospective mentees have until 25 February 2022 to apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, date of birth and the club you play for.
Following your expression of interest, an application form will be emailed to you directly. Successful candidates will be selected and contacted by the 7th March 2022.
Get inspired, get mentored! Level-Up!